The HITRC portal is a single stop for current information related to the Public Health Meaningful Use Nationwide Call and includes call in information, presentations, and other related documents.
Access to the HITRC portal requires a username and password. To request a username and password for the HITRC portal, complete the form below and send it to the email address listed on the form. All HITRC portal users are required to read and comply with the rules listed in the Rules of Engagement for Use of the HITRC Collaborative Portal.
HITRC access request form: User Information Request Form
HITRC Portal Links:
- HITRC Portal Main Page: http://hitrc-collaborative.org
- Public Health CoP/Forum – Home Page*: http://hitrc-collaborative.org/public-health **
- * Contains the Joint PH Forum and CDC Nationwide Call Meeting Information & Materials
- ** Currently, the HITRC Portal information may or may not display best when using Internet Explorer 9; the use of other browsers is suggested.
- Page last reviewed: February 26, 2014
- Page last updated: February 26, 2014
- Content source: