Education & Resources
Caring for Someone with Dengue
Protect Yourself from Mosquito Bites
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for the United States [PDF - 2 pages]
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for the United States: Spanish [PDF - 2 pages]
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for Travelers [PDF - 2 pages]
Prevent Dengue During Pregnancy
This two page handout discusses that "a pregnant woman infected with dengue virus may infect her unborn baby or her newborn baby at birth".
Protect Your Infant from Dengue
This two page handout discusses how to protect your infant from getting dengue and how to care for your sick baby at home.
Mosquito Control -- Fact Sheets
Handouts on how to control mosquitoes that spread dengue, chikungunya, and Zika.
Handouts on how to prevent mosquitoes from laying eggs in a broken or unsealed septic tank.
Mosquito Life Cycle -- Fact Sheet
- Sick with Dengue or Chikungunya? - English Version [PDF - 1 page] | Spanish Version [PDF - 1 page]
- Dengue and Chikungunya Comparison for Healthcare Providers