285. Cohn BA, Wingard DL, Patterson RC, McPhee SJ, Gerbert B. The National DES Education Program: effectiveness of the California Health Provider Intervention. J Cancer Educ 2002 Spring;17(1):40-5.
286. Department for Policy Coordination and Sustainable Development. Consolidated list of products whose consumption and/or sale have been banned, withdrawn, severely restricted or not approved by government. 6th ed. Pharmaceuticals. New York: United Nations; 1997.
287. Federal Drug Administration. Federal Register 1971;36:21537.
288. Jackson R, O'Donnell L, Johnson C, Dietrich AJ, Lauridsen J, O'Donnell C. Office systems intervention to improve diethylstilbestrol screening in managed care. Obstet Gynecol 2000;96(3):380-4.
289. Kaufman RH, Adam E, Haynes SG, Herbst AL, Kutzner SK, McPhee SJ, et al. Physician information: how to identify and manage DES exposed individuals. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 1995.
290. National Cancer Institute. Exposure in utero to diethylstilbestrol and related synthetic hormones. JAMA 1976;236(10):1107-9.
291. National Cancer Institute. Cancer Facts: Questions and Answers about DES. Bethesda, MD: NCI; 2000. Available from: http://cis.nci.nih.gov/fact/3_4.htm.
292. National Cancer Institute. Dictionary. Available from http://cancer.gov/dictionary/.
293. National Institutes of Health. DES Research Update. Bethesda, MD: NIH; 1999.
294. National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Office of Research on Women's Health, US Public Health Service's Office on Women's Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. DES research update: Current knowledge, future directions. Proceedings. Bethesda, MD: NIH; 1999.
295. National Institutes of Health. NIH Workshop: Long-term effects of exposure to diethylstilbestrol (DES). Bethesda, MD: NIH; 1992.
296. Robboy SJ, Noller KL, Kaufman RH, Barnes AB, Townsend D, Gundersen JH, et al. Information for physicians: an atlas of findings in the human female after intrauterine exposure to diethylstilbestrol. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health; 1983.
297. Wingard DL, Cohn BA, Helmrich SP, Edelstein SL. DES awareness and exposure: the 1994 California Behavioral Risk Factor Survey. Am J Prev Med 1996;12(5):437-41.
Back to Top